Respecting users privacy and the law
The privacy of Users personal information has always been important to us at Alija Securities. We are committed to respect Users right to privacy and protect Users personal information against unauthorized disclosure. Our staff is trained to respect Users privacy in accordance with our standards, policies and procedures. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration,disclosure or destruction of users personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Collecting Users personal information
If Users are acquiring or have acquired a product or service from Alija Securities, it will collect and hold Users personal information for the following purposes :
• providing Users with the relevant product or service (including identifying users and assessing their application).
• Managing and administering the product or service.
• Protecting against fraud in case it is a product or service.
Alija Securities may also collect Users personal information for the purpose of informing them about products or services from Alija Securities that might serve their needs or promotions or other opportunities in a better manner in which they may be interested.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
The information collected may include: – Users name, postal or email address, date of birth, financial details, PAN number or other information Alija Securities is required by law to collect or it otherwise considers necessary.
We will, if it is reasonable or practicable to do so, collect Users latest personal information from them by requesting their regular updates. This may happen when Users fill out a product or service application or an administrative form (e.g., a change of address form) or when Users give us personal information over the telephone or counter, or through our Website. We collect personal identification information which is voluntarily submitted to us.
Using and disclosing Users personal information
In line with modern business practices common to many financial institutions and to meet Users specific needs (such as where they have a financial adviser) we may disclose Users personal information to the organisations in the manner described below:
• involved in providing, managing or administering Users product or service, such as third party suppliers, other Group organisations, loyalty and affinity program partners, printers and posting services, call centers, advisers, third parties and involved in sending out newsletters or surveys.
• Group organizations/Subsidiaries who wish to tell Users about their products or services that might better serve their needs or promotions or other opportunities, and their related service providers.
• involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems.
• involved in a corporate re-organization.
• involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a Group organization.
• involved in product planning and development.
• which are Users representatives including Users legal advisers and bankers.
• in compliance of or as required or authorized by law or regulations, for example, to government or regulatory bodies for purposes related to public health or safety, prevention or detection of unlawful or suspicious activities or to protect public revenue.
Keeping Users personal information accurate and up-to-date.
Our aim is to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to- date. This is the legal requirement and also essential or required so that we can provide Users better service. If Users believe that their personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us for updating and correcting the same. We solicit Users co-operation in updating their correct information.
Protecting Users personal information.
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of Users personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
• document storage security policies
• security measures for systems access
• allowing access to personal information only where the individual seeking access has satisfied our identification requirements
• access to staff on need to know basis and under confidentiality obligation
• access control for our buildings
Users Privacy on the Internet
We take care to ensure that the personal information Users provide on our Website is protected. For example, our Website has electronic security systems in place, including the use of firewalls and data encryption. User identifiers, passwords or other access codes may also be used to control access to Users personal information.
Third-Party Advertisement Servers
Users may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. Users will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
Third-Party Advertisement Servers
Alija Securities, on the Website has introduced eKYC where Users can provide their UID / Aadhar Number to complete their Know Your Customer (KYC) requirement. Alija Securities will act as KUA (KYC User Agency). The Users will be able to link their UID / Aadhar Number to their account by Authenticating and using OTP received from UIDAI. The data provided by visitor will be sent to UIDAI or its agencies in secured manner as prescribed in the guidelines by UIDAI. By entering UID / Aadhar Number, the visitor agrees to authorize Alija Securities to validate the UID / Aadhar Number with UIDAI or it’s authorized agencies. Alija Securities will store the authenticated UID / Aadhar Number and demographic information along with Users’ profile in secured manner. Data collected for eKYC will not be used for any profiling purpose or marketing purpose.
Resolving users privacy issues
• Users are always welcome to speak directly to our staff at customer care numbers.
• Users can email their concern on firstname.lastname@example.org